Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I LOVE This Growth Spurt!!!!!!

Growth spurts.
How do they make you feel?
Excited, happy, maybe moody?
What about a growth spurt in God?
Same, or does that change things?
EXCITEMENT is what I am currently feeling about my growth in God. :)
I ponder it and think, "His voice is suddenly so clear!" No longer (well, maybe sometimes still) do I wonder over and over if it's me or God.
FINALLY!!!!
To feel, to know that God is really listening and, better yet, answering back! A conversation with a real, true bestie! Wow!!
A true desire to read the Bible and pray for EVERYTHING!
I am literally giddy on the inside!
He wants to speak through me to help and minister to others? I believe His answer to me could very well be, DUH!
Can't wait to see what God does and accomplishes through me!

One of the girls.......
                 Taylyr

No comments:

Post a Comment