Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cleanin' Out the Junk!

Moving is hard work!
Packing boxes is a good workout though. Today I got into the kick of packing up my room. I loved finding all the things I thought I lost and all the stuff I realized I really didn't need! I was proud of myself for packing less books than when I came. :)
Thinking about my day I came to realize how much packing can be like our life. When we really get to the point of cleaning our minds, through all the piles of stuff, we find things to pack up and save for later, we find junk we need to throw out, and we find things we once needed, but is no longer a necessity. We also have stuff we just need or want to give away. I absolutely love it when God suddenly gives me such an easy and understandable way to look at things. :)
God can use so many things in our lives to show us anything! We truly do have an amazing God! It makes me excited for the things ahead that's gonna become clear to me. Listen to God, it truly works. ;)
             One of the girls,
                            Taylyr

No comments:

Post a Comment