Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Childish Antics of a Teenager.

What a great day! The first time in a while I may have gotten sunburned! Hahaha. We went to the park with our home school group and I personally had a blast! I ran without my asthma getting in the way and felt great afterward, I laughed A LOT with my new friend, and ran all over the place (including the river) barefoot!

I surprise myself sometimes (okay, a lot) with my sudden bursts of childish antics. Then again, what fun would life be without them! I loved shouting to my mom with great pride that I actually ran and wasn't tired! Us teenagers aren't like that anymore with our cellphones, T.V., and computers. Sometimes I think about the entertainment for kids in the 1800's, they had to create fun with outdoor creativity and adventures! We have it easy.

It takes so much to excite us. I love it when a little kid suddenly rushes over to a simple thing like a flower and looks at it with that face of innocence. The look of pride when they discover something new. I wish I still looked at God's amazing creation in such a fantastic way!

One of the girls.......
      Taylyr

No comments:

Post a Comment