Friday, November 14, 2014

Hear All About It! I'm Writing A Book!

Hey guys! This isn't an "actual post" (there will be one soon!), however I wanted to share my book in the making with you! It's called Hold Your Heart.
(I made the cover, but the pictures are not mine. They are from google.)

Here's the summary:

"She was almost there when a hand reached out and grabbed her. Before she could turn to see who it was, a blindfold was placed over her eyes and she was pulled into the alley." Alana and Dani are 17 year old best friend. They have been for years. However, that all changed when 22 year old Bruno Chives throws himself into Dani's world. Will he be what splits Alana and Dani after all these years? Is Dani safe with Bruno?

If ya wanna check it out follow this link:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/24177539-hold-your-heart

Thank you guys for ALL of your support of my writings, whether it be my blog, this work-in-progress, or just in prayer.

One of the girls, 
Taylyr

No comments:

Post a Comment