Monday, September 29, 2014

ITS FREE?????

So, tonight I went to a movie thing at my school (ENMU WOOO!) and my friend got in line for their consession stand. We go in and my friend looks at me empty handed (no money :P) and says, "You know it's free right?" As most of you can imagine, I went to go get free stuff. Since us college people LOVE free stuff. ;)
I was in line and it got me thinking that this is how people react to God's free gift to us. I mean, I was looking ahead in line to make SURE it didn't cost money. Why is it so hard to believe things can be free? Everything has a price, right? Not the love of God. :) 
He doesn't require money or stuff. Just our devotion and love. ENMU does this for its students because they come to school here. They're COMMITTED to the school. Jesus has a lot more to offer than snacks!

One of the girls......
Taylyr 

No comments:

Post a Comment